Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday update

Drum Roll Please..... We have teeth!! WOOHOO! I periodically check Jacob's mouth for any teeth that may be making an appearance (we have been thinking he was teething for about three months now, he was showing all the signs, drooling, chewing on everything he could get close to his mouth, etc.) so I checked Monday and he is getting two front teeth on the bottom. I just about did the jig in the middle of the living room. Jason thinks I'm crazy! HA! Who would have ever thought I would be so excited about baby teeth...? I still find it so funny how things you never thought would excite you now does because it's your child. A great pair of shoes used to do it for me, now I could care less. Other than Jake's teeth there isn't much to update, Jason and I have been of town every weekend for the last month so this weekend we have done absolutely nothing. Jason cut grass yesterday but that is about it. We are just hanging at the house catching up on Mickey Mouse Club House & Baby Einstein.

And now for you viewing pleasure, below are a couple of pictures of Jacob that were taken a couple of weeks ago. They were taken at my Grandma's, it is Jake's 1st time in the grass. It's great to be able to watch him experience all of his 1st in life. It was finally warm enough to get him outside with no pants and on the ground. He can sit up but he hasn't quite leaned how to keep himself up right yet....



....So he ate it. Poor guy. He is going to kill me one day.

1 comment:

  1. I know he is gonna get us for this picture one day, but I can't help it. That one is pretty funny

    ReplyDelete