Thursday, April 2, 2009

Passing, Birthday, School & New babies

4/2/09 2:08pm
Update: Our family is having visistation friday from 5-7 @ Leak Memory Funeral Home and service @ 10 Saturday morning Leak Memory Chapel followed by burial at Greenwood. Following the burial friends and family will be at Capital Heights United Methodist Church in Montgomery, AL.




I have been very busy this last week. Jason, Jacob and myself were in Montgomery last Thursday and got home Sunday, my Aunt Pat was in the hospital and passed away late last night from cancer. I will be posting more on her after this weekend. Please keep my family and especially her kids Kevin, Tammy & Bobby in your thoughts as we lay her to rest this weekend.


My Mom had a Birthday this past Sunday 3/29. She and I are now the same age...29. HA! Happy Birthday Mom/Granny we love you very much!




Jason started school this week. My little college boy! I'm so proud. He will be going for Network Administrator. (Geek! HA!) As most of you know Jason has been one that was effected by the economy and was laid off from AT&T back in October. He has since looked and looked but of course nothing is available right now so he has made the decision to use his time wisely and go back to school. I'm so proud of him. He is one of the smartest people I know and I know he will do well. Did I happen to mention I'm proud of him?



Also, welcome baby Reese! http://adamandkimplusone.blogspot.com/ Kim and Adam welcomed a happy and might I say healthy Reese Avery Hall 3/27/09 weighing in at 9 Ibs 10 oz. 20.5 in long. Congrats to you guys on your new family!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt's death. You and your family are in my prayers.

    I love the picture of you and your mom!

    Take care,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Aunt. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the post about Reese...she is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete