Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend update

Friday we drove down to Phenix City, AL to visit with Jason's parents, Ray and friends. I got some really cute pictures of all the boys, finally. Saturday we went to celebrate my good friend Mandy's birthday with a shrimp boil, cake, Pictonary, and cards. Good times, great friends and lots of laughs!


(Jason, Mandy & Shane)



Shane and Mandy had just come back from Louisiana and brought back a bunch of shrimp. I personally do not eat seafood but the cake was great!



I think we all had a little too much fun...



















(All the McCoy boys: Ray, Jason, Jacob & Bobby aka: Papa)

We have a busy week ahead of us. Spring cleaning, filing taxes, Jacob's 6th month check up with shots, Easter pictures for Jacob and my Mom is coming in Friday to visit for a week. My manager Kim http://adamandkimplusone.blogspot.com/ is also due on the 26th so we are all hoping for a speedy labor, delivery and a healthy baby girl Reese. Just breath Kim and put the crackberry down! It wouldn't be our life without a million things to do. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment