Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jacob is 6 months old today

So today Jacob is six months old. Happy Birthday Baby Boy! I am thinking one of two things...#1 Has it really been that long since I was in the hospital giving birth? It seems just like yesterday. #2 Where has the time gone? He is so big now (17 lbs @ his 4 month check up) rolling over & eating baby food. (see pics & video) He will be starting college next week. HA! I never realized how time flies by all of us until I had Jake. It's amazing how every day something changes about him, mostly his personality. I think as much as he looks like Jason he is going to have my personality. Again my mom got her wish. "I hope you have a child who is just like you someday" Lord help us all!



2/22/09 This is his 1st few bites of carrots. It went well all things considered… he has since eaten: apple sauce, squash, green beans and more carrots. I think we are going to try sweet potatoes tonight.



So I have come to the conclusion that this blog will mostly be about Jacob (because he is the light of my life, of course) so my friends & family who do not get to see him very often can keep track of him while he grows. I will also include updates about Ray, Jason, the goings on of our friends and family and of course myself. I hope everyone enjoys!





3/2/09 He rolled over for the 1st time. Sorry it's a little fuzzy Jason took it with his phone.

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks awesome! So glad you've started posting. Jake is the spittin image of Jason, seriously.

    ReplyDelete