Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleeps like his mama

Last night on the way to bed Jason and I dropped by Jacob's room to check on him as we do every night, normally we just stare and talk about how darn cute he is but last night we found him sleeping not where or how I laid him down but at the other end of his crib and on his stomach. As all new mothers know now a day you are supposed to put your baby on their backs to sleep to help prevent SIDS. I figured if that was the way he wanted to sleep so be it. I find it quite comfortable myself. About 15 minutes after I laid down I heard him start to cough and immediately went and flipped him over. I know he is getting to that age were SIDS is not something I need to worry about but its about piece of mind. He also looked so darn cute too.


We were unable to get Ray this past week for his spring break because of the baby having pink eye last weekend. We are leaving town tonight to see him for the weekend so I will post updated pictures of him when we get back. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment