Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Roommate

So for those who haven't heard, my parents are getting divorced. I hate that is is happening but I also believe that things happen for a reason. So, for the time being Jason and I have moved my Mom in with us. We went to Florida this past weekend packed her up and moved her up to Georgia. Poor Jason, doesn't stand a chance. He deserves an award, I don't know many men that would willing let there soon to be mothe- in-law move in with them. I am grateful however, that she will be close by (just up stairs as a matter-of- fact) to see more of her only grandchild and I'm grateful Jacob will get to know his Granny better. Welcome home Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I know that this is a rough time for you guys, but cherish this time with her. Eventually, she'll be back on her feet and out of the house, and you'll wish you could just walk up the stairs to see her. Give her a big hug for me and tell her I love her!

    ReplyDelete