Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

To my Jacob,
You will never understand just how much you are loved and just how many people love you. I am so proud to call myself your mother and will cherish that title forever. You are and will forever be my greatest accomplishment. Even thought I am saddened by this milestone (for all selfish reasons of course) I'm so glad you are a happy and healthy little boy. I hope that through out your life you find happiness in everything you do. I look forward to the rest of our journey together as mother and son. I love you always!
Mom

Jake,
Over the past year I have watched you grow from a helpless baby to a little boy. I will never be able to put into words how grateful and proud I am to be your daddy. I see you grow and change right before my eyes on a daily basis. I can't wait to see what new boundary you are going to try to cross or conquer tomorrow. You are not afraid of anything. I love you more than you will ever know and I am so thankful that you are my son. I hope that you will be as happy to be my son as I am to be your father. May everything you do bring you happiness. Happy Birthday, Chipmunk!!!! I love you.
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment