Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach Bum


We had to make an unexpected trip to my Mom's house in Deland, FL this past weekend for reason I really rather not discuss at this time but, while we were there we got some great pictures of Jacob at Daytona Beach. It was his first time at the beach, he was fine until he went face first into the salt water. I would have much rather taken him to the Gulf. I'm a little partial to the Gulf of Mexico because that is were I grew up and any other beach just doesn't compare.Mom (Aka:Granny) and Jacob (notice the Granny tank)

He was okay at 1st and then.....


He was not happy after this

After we got the salt water out of his nose he was fine and enjoyed eating the sand

Daddy & Jacob

Nothing cutier is there? I can't wait to get him to the Gulf.


I will be saying the following over the next umm... 50 years I suspect so forgive me for sounding like a broken record...He is growing up too fast.

Bye for now.

1 comment: