Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day

I was woke up this morning by the most wonderful husband-to-be and my son who gave me breakfast in bed which included: chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, sausage, orange/mango juice, coffee and mother's day cards. How spoiled am I? It was too much to eat in bed so I moved to the dinning room. I was then given my 1st mother's day gift; a brand new camera and all the accessories. WOOHOO!! Well, technically it isn't my 1st mother's day gift, Jason got me a necklace and a charm with Jacob's initial on it last year, I was about 5 months pregnant at the time. Anyways...I have struggled with our current camera, it is soooo slow and eats batteries like there is no tomorrow so I will be snapping away from here on out.
Jason has become the official pancake maker in our house. They were great!


Jason is not the cook of the family and the below picture is why. HA! But I can deal with the mess if he makes pancakes again. Yummy!


We then spent the afternoon outside in the nice weather swinging the baby in his new swing. I don't think he really cares if he is swinging or not he just likes to look up at the trees and hear the birds sing.




Jason spotted this one



I put on a dress and let me hair down and we went to dinner at Bucca di Beppo in Alpharetta and enjoyed every bite. Jacob behaved perfectly, he is growing up sooo fast. The food was great and there was no more room so we got dessert to go, I didn't look at it until we got home and I was shocked at what I found.




This is NOT a slice of cake, it was HALF the cake. But I think I can manage. Red velvet with butter cream Yum!

Jake on the other hand found his sock (still on his foot) very tasty


Believe it or not this was taken in the bathroom while we waited for the changing station to open up



Jason-Thank you for making my 1st Mother's Day so special. I'm so grateful to have you in my life as my partner and friend. My greatest thanks to you is the fact that you made me a mother in the 1st place. Words can never express the gratitude I have toward you for giving me Jacob.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment